On The Road
"On The Road" at The AcoustiCana Journal • Many artists who record and perform roots music are in some ways a modern manifestation of the roving minstrels of old. A significant part of their life is spent on the road, listening to new music, new artists, and meeting other bands and artists, whose music they discover as they barnstorm across vast landscapes. In a similar vein to Charles Kuralt‘s "America"; This is their musical journey.
"On The Road" chronicles their reflections & insights on recent releases by fellow artists as they travel.
If you are an artist and would like to be featured "On The Road", as you feature the recent release by a fellow artist of your choice, send us an email to email@example.com to tell us what album you would like to cover before you prepare an article, as we cannot publish every article submitted, or multiple reviews of the same album. • You can see a sample of what your article will look like by CLICKING HERE.
The Articles will be published on The AcoustiCana Journal WebSite here, archived and syndicated via online blogs, with posts on FaceBook & Twitter leading to your article on a regular basis. The Index of the On The Road series of reviews is published below.
• Aaron Malone "On The Road" with "Sleep With One Eye Open"
• Jon Weisberger "On The Road" with "Yesteryears"
• Jeremy Darrow "On The Road" with "Time To Go"
• Jeremy Darrow "On The Road" with "Steady Operator"
• Eli West "On The Road" With "Paper Airplane"
• Clint Wilson "On The Road" with "In The Groove"
• Tim Shelton "On The Road" with "Mission Bell"